Our expert salon team at B.A.R.C. Clifton aim to provide first class treatment and meet your dog’s needs in a caring, calming and professional environment.
Cruelty-free, natural shampoos and conditioners from the award winning HOWND range are used to sensitively support skin and coat conditions and ensure your dog’s coat looks and feels soft - and smells naturally great!
Our professional groomers take into consideration your dog's age, lifestyle, skin condition, health issues and their coat’s current condition. Fresh drinking water is on hand, with calming toys available to help your dog feel relaxed and happy throughout.
B.A.R.C. Clifton Grooming Packages:
- Express Brush Out: The perfect solution for when you're stretched for time. Regular brushing helps keep your dog's coat healthy and maintains its condition.
- Wash & Go: Ideal after a muddy walk. A relaxing shampoo and wash for your dog, while having mud and knots washed and brushed out, finishing with a finishing spritz.
- Wash & Trim: When your dog needs a spruce-up but doesn’t need a full haircut. Starting with a wash and brush out, the haircut is limited to face, paws and privates. We add a conditioning paw balm and finishing spritz.
- Full Groom: Every dog has a haircut and style that their owner prefers and we aim to ensure your dog leaves looking, and feeling, its best. Your dog’s full groom includes all the elements of a Wash & Trim, with a full cut and style, plus an added nail trim and ear clean.
- Hand-stripping: Our groomers are fully qualified and experienced in hand-stripping. Please call the B.A.R.C. Clifton team for prices.
- Extras: From nail trims and ear cleans, to a conditioning paw balm, add one or more to your dog’s Wash & Go or Wash & Trim service.
Please see our full list of breeds and an indication of their prices for each grooming package here.